Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Once again, the slackety-slacker LOL.


Oh well, so maybe I should resign myself to like....once a month blogging? LOL. I try to keep up and have the best intentions, but life just keeps going!
Everyone is doing well, it's nearly Christmas and we are done shopping and happy about that for sure! The kids gifts are wrapped and ready to go. We downsized tremendously realizing over the years that if we get them a ton, and everyone else gets them a ton, they have lots of tons of crap and nowhere to put it. So, we got them about 4-5 gifts each, and each a new bicycle.

Everything is going ok for all of us, been kind of a busy time thats for sure. If you have myspace, check out all the pics there, I am always adding some.
Just turned 30 over the weekend, don't really feel any different, but I've officially left the 20's and that's kind of weird. I had a really great birthday though and spent some much needed time alone wtih Chuck. My parent were kind enough to take the kids and dogs for the weekend leaving us in peace and without ties that made us report home for duty throughout the day LOL. It was wonderful! Chuck got me a little point and shoot kodak camera so I don't have to lug my beasty camera everywhere (like to Disney, or little parties/outings). I love it! My parents got me a coffee maker, and my MIL got me a nail care kit and gave me $25 :) Very nice!

Guess that's about all I have to say for now...oh the kids FINALLY seem to be doing better! They got a vaccination a week or so ago and also the flu mist. They were awesome sports about, no tears I'm happy to report. Last record shows her weighing 37 lbs and he is 42.5lbs. I believe she's 40" tall? He's probably 44 if I had to guess.

Well, to alll, have a very merry christmas and if I don't report back b4 then, a happy new year!

Oh...here are a few pics from Disney Hollywood Studios (12/14/08)






No comments: