Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aunt Bit came by for dinner tonight!

We had a nice time. She made Raegan a cute little bracelet. I made an anklet with a little help, but it came out nice. It was pretty fun actually, relaxing. The kids were pretty good, just a little wirey. Raegan didn't nap, Logan did so he was really wired! OH and poor Raegan, she was playing around and ran and jumped on the couch...then right as she jumped on the couch she landed with her eye on a Barbie doll foot...poor thing cried so hard :( I'm concerned now that she's going to wake up with quite the shiner. I hope not, but her eye was a little swollen and she kept grabbing at it...guess we'll see. Tomorrow morning I'm leaving work at 9:45 to go to library day with the kids because they have a Halloween party there....they are going to be Sleeping Beauty and Spiderman :) I'll take pics!!

No comments: