Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Halloween Party!


The kids had so much fun at their Halloween party today! They were adorable, the cutest there if I do say so :) They played some games, had some candy, got a little activity and that was it. I was glad I was able to take off work and go up there. I got some cute photos of them in their little costumes. Raegan was so funny, she had a little crush on Batman and kept holding his hand and giving him googly eyes....it was adorable! I'm sure daddy won't think so ;)







Tomorrow is Friday, yay! I don't know what we're doing this weekend, I have to do my weekly cleaning as usual, and I'd prefer to cut the grass Sunday-ish so I don't have to worry about it during the week. We are going to carve the pumpkins too, that should be fun!



No comments: