Thursday, August 28, 2008

Right, so Kool-aid is apparently removable??

I am guessing I have impecable timing in the worst of ways. As you may or may not have read in previous posts the reason we lost 66% of our security deposit because there were 3 or 4 kool aid stains. Well guess what! I JUST found out today that if you take a super hot/wet wash cloth, lay it over the stain and then iron the stain (even old stains) it will come out. You may have to do it multiple times, but supposedly it works. So I guess that was a $750 lesson. Yay.

An update on the kids' school....Raegan is still happy as a clam to go every day (she'd go Saturday and Sunday if we let her). I was told that yesterday (day 4 of school) Logan promptly got out of the car himself and RAN to the door to get inside and see his teacher!! He really enjoys it now and boy am I relieved! I knew he'd grow to love it, but it's so nice to see it actually happening. That made me smile....heck in the worst of the worst moods my little pumpkins can ALWAYS find a way to at least make me grin. They are pretty awesome little people :)

Well, in light of our cabin cancelation we've decided to do Disney...again! It's ok with us though, we love it there. We're thinking of spicing it up some though and maybe going to Universal too, or a water park. We'll see. We're determined to take it easy though and take our time. As often as we go there's really no sense in us rushing to get on rides, now is there? If anything we'll spend more time at the 'other' parks to see things they haven't. It'll be fun, and it's only 39 days away. It sounds like a little patch of heaven. We have to figure out what to do with Pixie Pixie Pumpkin Pie, but otherwise we're set to go! Oh and someone will need to scoop the kitty litter and make sure fatty has sufficient food/water. That's the easy pet...

I guess that's enough rambling. I can't wait until it's magically Friday afternoon. I'm sick of this week at work.

1 comment:

Hartson family said...

So glad to hear Logan has adjusted well. Ian starts Mom School Tuesday next week. It's just 2 days a week. I'm sure his reaction will be similar to Logan's. Wish we were going to Disney... so jealous. :)