Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nutcracker be-gone!

Weekend has come and gone. It was a nice weekend, but like all others far too short. Saturday was Raegans long freaking ballet classes/rehearsals. Driving me nuts, I'll be pretty happy when they're done! We were planning on Disney this coming Sunday, but I just got an e-mail that she has a mandatory rehearsal on Saturday AND Sunday because this is the last weekend of rehearsals. I am so glad we're almost through this! I love that she's in these little shows, but I'm kinda missing the weekend freedoms.
So, Saturday we pretty much did ballet class and hung out around the house, Saturday night we had a few folks over to sit out by the fire pit. I was sick so I gave up by 1am, I think the last of them left around 2:45. Freaks. Sunday I cleaned house, we went to eat at McDonalds for dinner, I was still sick.

Monday called in to work. What a glorious day...sick and all. I drugged myself and was pretty well functional. Caught all the laundry up and cleaned the house up. Had plenty of time to rest and take breaks, then did the grocery shopping around 4.
Tuesday, back to work, aka hell. Each day that passes makes me realize more and more how miserable I am at work. Hopefully I'll be able to quit or at least go part time one of these days. It's so much less stressful on everyone when I'm at home. Oh well. Bills to be paid...story of my life. Here's a pic of the kids playing with the train tracks (I constructed that bad boy on Sunday! Go Mommy!).

2 comments:

Hartson family said...

Wow, Rae's hair is getting super long. I'm sure you'll be so glad you did the ballet classes when she's older. And what a cool train set. Thanks for the update!

HarryJack's Mom said...

I can't wait to see the Nutcracker pix, but can completely understand the fatigue :bighugs: Great job with the train setup - Dani and I made a laughing attempt when Jake first got his, but I think she's a pro now. I leave it all up to Dean ;-)

Sending you photo biz vibes, friend!