Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The same old story...

Life with the Blair's has been about the same I guess. We're still battling sickness, poor Raegan has been sick for 5 or 6 weeks now and I just can't seem to keep it away. Logan will get sick off and on, but he kicks it quickly. I've called the doc, they say it sounds like a virus. So, hands are tied and I just have to keep listening to the poor kid hacking.
This week is Thanksgiving and we are happy to say that a whole bunch of family will be coming to our house for the meal! Seems like most of Tampa will be on the road to us this time!! We're excited, I'm a little busy bee trying to get the house in order, but we'll get there :) I still don't have any pictures or anything on the walls, kinda boring I guess? Oh well...I am determined to hang art by me...so I'll be patient and wait it out I guess. We have big meal plans, and the weather is supposed to be low 70's, so it will be nice enough for folks to be outside! I'll take lots of pics too.
During Raegan's rehearsal Saturday she got whacked in the face with a prop and got a nice bloody nose...freaked everyone out, but I'm happy to report no bruising and no broken nose :) She's a trooper. It was awfully pathetic though...the things she does for arts' sake! Her performance is this Saturday, dress rehearsal is on Friday (I'll be taking the photos then). I'll be so happy when it's done!
My MIL is coming in to town for the performance and Sunday we are planning to go to Key Largo for the day, that'll be cool since I've never been to the keys :) Check that off my list of things 'to do' before moving out of Florida. That leaves only 2 things...go to the Bahamas and go on a cruise! We've done everything else that I want to. I took Monday off work so I'll have a 5 day break from work, yippee!!
Guess that's about it...

2 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

Have a wonderful time entertaining in your new home :-) Can't wait to see Rae's performance pix! Happy Thanksgiving!

Hartson family said...

Poor Rae! I sure can't wait for the family gathering pics and for Rae's performance. Sorry I can't be there. I'm sure I'm the one that'll be missing out.