Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday at last :)

Well, Friday is here finally and I'm ready for the weekend...although I know as usual it will just fly right by :( Tonight we went to the mall, bought the kids a couple of long sleeved shirts from the Disney Store (stocking up for the trip back home)...went to Walden Books and got a book about Chicago for $10, it has some lovely photos in it. The kiddos each got a book (My Little Pony and Berenstein Bears). Pizza, Subway, and Chinese for dinner (the kids had Pizza, I had Chinese, Chuck had Subway), and all three are sleeping soundly now. I thought I'd hop and post my Friday post. I should have pics soon, I'm working on it (Halloween). Tomorrow I'm hoping to take the kids to see "Bee Movie", but since we went to the Disney Store and the book store we may not have the spare $ to do it. Maybe next week :) We'll see! Don't forget this weekend is daylight savings time!

No comments: