Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving is tomorow.

I have to make a cake tonight :) We're going to Brooksville to my Grandfather's house. My Aunt Linda, Uncle Bryan (and his family), my parents, and the Blair family will be there. We may stop by my Pawpaw's house in the morning to see everyone if we get an early enough start. I'll bring the camera for pics and hopefully some time or other I'll actually get around to posting some.

I have to take the kids Christmas photos yet, and I need Logan's shoes to do it. We have everything else (I have to make sure Raegan's panty-hose fit). I really need to get started on my Christmas cards and this year I'm includng a letter...top 10 from the year. I'm trying to do it from the Cat's persepctive to make it interesting. We shall see :)

I probably won't be posting anything tomorrow, and the weekend is up in the air. I know we're going to be decorating like crazy, I'm SO excited!!!

No comments: