Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wasn't today a special adventure *eyeroll*

4:30 am ~ Logan joins me in bed (Chuck leaves for work aroun 3:45)
6:30 am ~ Logan vomits all over my bed, some pillows, comforter, and even me (lucky girl)
7:15 am ~ Logan has showered with me, is comfortable watching T.V. on couch
7:20 am ~ Check on Raegan, discover she peed her pants at some point during the night
8:00 am ~ I leave for work (I start at 8am)
The rest of the day is a bit of a blur, busy at work....came home for lunch, kids are a bit on the quiet subdued side (for them)
Come home from work, go to the mall to pick up Ratatouille (we pre-purchased), get a pretzel from Auntie Annies for everyone's dinner (nice dinner,heh?). Come home, clean up, put jammies on kids, everyone is to bed by 8:30...clean up some more, print out some worksheets for the kids during the day to do....type this post, and the rest is history.

No comments: