Sunday, November 18, 2007

Friday, Saturday, Sunday...I'm not so good at keeping up!

I never got around to posting Halloween pics...how sad is that? I have been working on Photoshop and the learning curve is ridiculous and I'm having some issues learning it! So, just wait and I'll get some evenutally!

Friday, nada mucho going on...Saturday we had a babysitter!! We ordered the kids pizza, went out to dinner, and then went Christmas shopping! We are almost completely done with the kids :) Yay!! We have one large and one small gift to buy Raegan and a few stocking stuffers. So, that's a first for us! We are usually scraping just before the big day.

We also went through a bunch of boxes and threw out a bunch of stuff, cleaned out the office, and cleaned the carpet in the office and living room. It looks fantastic, but took me forever. We had a bad odor in the office from Minny (the cat pee smell that we tried to get rid of more than once). It seems to be gone.

Sunday we didn't do much, just a little grocery shopping and tonight we did some vacation planning. We're cutting the funds pretty close because we are planning Disney as part of it. We're totally excited about it, but I'm a bit nervous about the money. I hope it works out!

I feel a little bad, but w won't be able to do much in the way of gifts for everyone again this year, but I'm totally hoping to get creative and make something for people...ideas are welcome :)

No comments: