Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Sickies!!

Well, my 'ugly' reference on last nights post unfortunately came true! Logan threw up everywhere last night, and I mean everywhere! The worst of it was he kept right on sleeping and if I hadn't heard his abnormal cough, I wouldn't have even checked on him. He seems fine today, but you never can tell. Chuck is better too, but not 100%. Raegan has exhibited no signs of sickness, knock on wood. However, last night she took a dive into dads thumb (she was jumping towards him with her mouth open and he had his hands out) inside her mouth and took a chunk out of the roof of her mouth...bled, cried, and still hurts some today. Ouch!

Today has been alright, a little more busy at work, but nothing catastrophic. Right this minute I'm the only one in the office, so it's pretty quiet. Tonight I have got to do laundry in the worst way, and clean up. So we'll see how the rest of the day goes and hopefully I'll make some progress on that.

Can you believe the year is almost over...again??? Daylight savings time is messing with my head...it's nearly dark when I leave work and I feel like the day is gone...how sad :(

No comments: