Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday, glorious Tuesday

The Good: Today at work was pretty slow actually. I spent a lot of time designing a logo-type thing for the company letter-head. I actually enjoyed that :) Then from 3-4, Janet and I prepared some platters for a board meeting....I washed the grapes, cut up the cheese and salami, and arranged it on a platter. It came out nice :) Boss loved it!

The Bad: Chuck called around 11am and asked how I was feeling...fine I told him. Apparently he's caught a nasty virus and has been having issues holding anything in :( When I got home at 5 he was in bed, his temp was 102.4 and he wasn't able to hold much in. I gave him tylenol, checked him an hour later, down to 101.5, and gave him some Advil (alternating trick like with kids). So he's home sleeping and I have the kids at my parents' house.

The Ugly: What if we all get it??? YIKES!

Well, time to administer baths to the wild natives and start them winding down for the night! Peace Out!!!

No comments: