Monday, September 29, 2008

Another weekend gone and it's almost October??

Wow, time is really getting away from me. I'll be breif because I want to be :) Chuck is back to starting at 4am, much better than midnight! So now we'll see him in the evenings for dinner as a family. He'll still need to go to bed by 8 or 9 at the latest, but at least he's got a few hours with all of us. That's nice..

Raegan has some form of a cold, seems like Logan only had a touch of it so lets hope it stays that way. She's moved into the nasty hacking cough now, but otherwise she's alright. My dad has it now, and Chuck had it for about a day and a half. My throat has been off and on achy, but I'm hoping to get through it without any issues. Only time will tell.

The third week of ballerina school went ok. Raegan has been very 'punchy' lately and is really getting a bit mouthy. I don't know what's gotten into her, but she's not her usual sweet self as much latley. Struggling to figure out her 'place' I guess. She didn't 'behave' as well as she should've for rehearsals, but did well in the class. I'm sure she'll get it, but it's hard for me to watch and know she's going to 'get in trouble' if she doesn't tone it down and pay attention. It's so unlike her, but I guess she's entitled to be 'off' at times. I just hope she kicks it soon.

Logan is a little more crazy than normal too, but nothing like her. He's adjusting well to school for the most part and seems to be listening better so that's good. He likes to go and doesn't seem as negative in terms of "I can't do it". So, some progress there I suppose!

We are down to one work week left before I much awaited family vacation. We are going to Disney for 7 days, 6 nights (not all days at the park) and while it isn't ideally what we 'wanted' to do, it'll still be fun, and it will be nice to get away from everything for a week!!

Pixie has her follow-up appointment today at the vet for her spay, she seems to be doing very well, so I'm expecting a good report. Heaven help me I hope that dog can have a bath! She is absolutely rancid! LOL.

Well, it's almost lunch time so I'm out!

3 comments:

Hartson family said...

It's never any fun when the family's sick. I hope everyone is feeling better soon. As for the mouthiness... I think they get it once they acclimate themselves to being part of a large group (maybe ballerina school). Billy got pretty mouthy a month after school started. It'll pass. Just rebuke when necessary and ignore when possible. :) Have fun at Disney.

HarryJack's Mom said...

Have a great time at Disney! I just got an update on 4s from Parent Center entitled 'taming a tiny tyrant' talking about those changes...oh, joy! Happy week :-)

Deena said...

Thanks guys, glad to know it's pretty normal. Man I'm not loving it!