Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photography, yay!

So I've found out the cost to technically start business is less than a 100, but once you add in the website it goes over. Still not bad, and I'm hoping by the end of the year it'll be done! This month I have a family shoot, a model workshop, and a small wedding! Seems to be catching on which is cool, but could be a fluke too. Right now I'm going by word of mouth until I get up and running on the web and start formal advertising. Should be fun :)

2 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

(insert bouncy and group wave smilie here) YAY for you! I'm so excited for you and hope to make it to FLA for a shoot before you get TOO hot ;-)

Deena said...

Thanks Cyndi! I'm hoping for the best :) I'd love nothing more than to quit this job to keep up with the photography. That would be awesome!!