Monday, September 22, 2008

Pretty tiring weekend!

Friday night we went for our usual pizza, then ice cream, and then we spent the remainder of the evening hanging out with some of our neighbors. It was fun, but it was almost 11 before they went to bed, so Saturday made for a few tired kiddos.
Saturday we had ballet, 10 am and 1:30-2:30 for rehearsal. She's still loving it and we're considering giving her a few private lessons to help her get her skills in order. She would probably really love that!
We've decided to hold off on putting Logan into anything for now I guess. We'll wait until after the holidays and let him have just school to adjust too. He seems fine with that idea!
Saturday night we had some friends over for a nice steak dinner and some fun hanging out and drinking...and staying up WAY too late (again...3:30-4am). Chuck let me sleep til whenever on Saturday morning and I felt good rest-wise but like hell from drinking too much. I wasn't really functional until about 2pm. The kids were great though, laid and watched tv with me, we played candyland..etc. Nice and easy. They rock. Then Sunday night after daddy went to bed (6pm to get up at 11), we went to Gramma and Poppa's for dinner. The kids played and we watched "What happens in Vegas". It was cute!
This morning Pixie was dropped off to get spayed. Poor muffin-cake. I'll pick her up after work today and I'll try and clean up the house this evening and do a few loads of laundry to keep up so I don't have to deal with it on the weekend as much. So, I guess that is that!

No comments: